Reservations are guaranteed with a valid credit card. A deposit equal to half the total stay will be charged at this time. $30 of your deposit is a non-refundable booking fee. The remaining balance due for the rental will be drawn from the credit card approximately 3 to 5 days prior to your stay. A receipt will be emailed to you and a copy placed in the cabin before your arrival. Payment accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. We do not accept checks. The person making a booking must use their credit card or their spouse’s credit card. We will accept a credit card from a person not staying in a cabin if we receive their written approval prior to check-in.
- Fourteen (14) days or more prior to the date of arrival—deposit is refunded less $30 booking fee.
- Less than fourteen (14) days to the date of arrival—deposit will be forfeited.
- For holidays, special events, or multiple cabins, a thirty (30) day notice is required. Less than thirty (30) days—deposit will be forfeited.
- A 13-day cancellation notice or no shows are charged the full rental amount.
- Cabins are available for Check-in at 3:00 PM. You will receive the cabin lock box combination in your reservation confirmation email and can access your cabin anytime after 3:00 PM.
- Check out is at 11:00 AM. Late check out fee is $ 50/hour. When you leave, please leave the key on the kitchen counter.
- NO SMOKING in your cabin. We have provided an area outside and on your screened porch for smoking. If there is evidence of smoking in the cabin, there will be a $250 charge put on your credit card and you will be required to vacate without a refund.
- NO PETS—If a pet is brought into a cabin, a $200 charge will be put on your credit card and you will be required to vacate without refund.
- HOT TUBS—are drained, sanitized, refilled and replenished with chemicals between each rental. Hot tub covers are designed to keep the tub clean and warm. Please keep the tub covered when not in use. DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON HOT TUB COVERS. They will break and you may be charged up to $350 for replacement. DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO THE HOT TUB WATER- Bubbles, soap, bath crystals, etc. will damage the pump.
- NO CANDLES are allowed. This includes inside and outside areas.
- NO LOUD PARTIES or FIREWORKS are allowed in/at any of our cabins/property. Guests not abiding by this rule will be asked to leave the cabin/property without refund.
- NO UNPAID OVERNIGHT GUESTS. At the time of your reservation, you indicated the number of persons that would be occupying the cabins and you paid for that number of persons. Additional persons will be charged at the normal rate of $25/night plus tax.
- Do not move any interior furniture outside.
- Each cabin is stocked with fine quality linens. These linens should not be used to clean floors, shoes, cars, motorcycles, grills, kool-aid, or take off makeup. If you do stain our linens, there will be a replacement cost charged to you. Each cabin is stocked with utility towels located under the kitchen sink. Please let us know if you require more. Spa towels are provided for each cabin. Please do not use White bath towels outside.
- If any property is taken or damaged, we will attempt to contact you so the situation can be resolved. If it cannot be resolved, the value of the property will be charged to your credit card.
- Garbage—if you need to remove garbage from the cabin during your stay, please place bagged garbage in the outside receptacle. No loose trash please, bags only.
- Remember When Cabins is not responsible for Acts of God, Weather, or Power outages.
- Fishing from our pond is catch-and-release only. Please use barbless hooks. No treble hooks allowed.
- All fireplaces are usable from October 1st to April 1st. These dates are subject to management’s change due to weather conditions. No foreign materials are to be burned in gas fireplaces. Fireplaces are not to be left unattended.